A day, this blog will also lose like other lost blogs.

5:16:00 AM TechByte 0 Comments



The person who can create a website will also want to open a web blog of his own. I'm from the side. So this blog is now online.

As long as I may live, this blog will live with me. Because I love technology. I love the web world. So this blog will remain as long as I live.

But I get into deep thinking that what will happen with this blog when I die?This blog will die too.

Today, it has caused, and will destroy too. Whatever. If I wrote in a notebook using a pen, that notebook would destroy. Now also. But I will not be able to share with people if I write it in there. Now I can.

But still, nobody will come here to read my writings. Why? Who has so much time to read these? Now, unfortunately, some peoples will come from my social sites through getting the link from my profile.  But after not getting anything, they will be upset and go away. Still, I will be able to say that one or two visitors visited my blog whenever they wanted.

I just want to live forever on this earth. But I can not stay. Many people tried to stay. None were successful, and some lost in the dark depths of time. Everything becomes past in just a little while.

I loved technology very much. So I wanted to make a blog which refers to technology news, apps, software, programmings and others relevant to tech. Made it, named it 'TechBite'. Every day we rise with technology and our day ends with technology also. Between the time, if I find something good to share, I will share it with you all. But my tutorials will continue for always. Because this teaches not only you, also me. I level up my experiences through sharing it with you all. I'll be sharing my madness too. I hope you will not find for this. Maybe some people will like my writings but some people will not. I want to live in this world of like and unlike. I want to stay with you all in this world.

Thanksgiving is good. But some says there is no sorry and no thanks to friendship. I think there are, and very much. Little thanks or sorry's makes the bondage of friendship much stronger.

You could be a stranger or someone whom I know or one of my friend. Whoever you are, very very thanks for reading this post.

0 comments: